Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cranbrook

  • Cranbrook School, an elite all-boys preparatory school in Bloomfield Hills, Mich., is where Mitt Romney spent some of his formative years.
  • (ABC News)
  • I'd hate to be held publicly accountable, four decades after the fact, for all the hurtful things I said or did in high school.
  • (Detroit Free Press)
  • They say he led a pack of students at the institution, the Cranbrook School in Michigan, in tackling another student and cutting off his long blond hair as he screamed for help. Mr.
  • (New York Times Blogs)
  • OK, I didnt go to Cranbrook School in Michigan; I went to a fancy prep school in NYC. And Im a bit younger than Mitt the sh**. But if we had been in school together, he probably would have been one of the leaders of kids who bullied me.
  • (DAILY KOS)

No comments:

Post a Comment