Monday, February 27, 2012

J lo

  • I slept all day and night yesterday, and I missed the Oscars. I dont have a TV to watch them on, but last year I could see the TV through the hipsters window next door. I dont go to movies, but theres a lot of movies in my head.
  • (Salon)
  • From an exposed boob to the flash of something a little bit ruder than a boob, these celebs all did a J-Lo Competing against Angelina Jolies leg for the most talked about body part at this years Oscars is pretty impressive.
  • (here's our list of the ultimate wardrobe malfunctions - Daily Mirror)
  • Twitter has been blowing up all night with stories of how Jennifer Lopez had a wardrobe malfunction at the 84th Academy Awards.
  • (The Inquisitr)
  • Angelina Jolies right leg and Jennifer Lopezs left nipple took to Twitter after being exposed at the 84th Academy Awards, and unsurprisingly were generating strong online interest Monday.
  • (YAHOO!)
  • The biggest controversy at last nights Oscars was not the Sacha Baron Cohen Ryan Seacrest ash dumping, nor was it the fact that Angelina Jolies leg had a mind of its own and kept wandering out of her dress like a charmed snake, it was J. Los nipple.
  • (The Stir)
  • Jennifer Lopez may or may not have had a wardrobe malfunction at the 84th Academy Awards on February 26, 2012, but commentators seem to be split on whether or not their was a nip-slip.
  • (Examiner)
  • If theres one thing I hate about the Oscars (about every awards show, actually), its the consistently canned, cheesy quality of the ceremony.
  • (The Stir)
  • Angelina Jolies right leg and Jennifer Lopezs left nipple took to Twitter after being exposed at the 84th Academy Awards yesterday.
  • (Sydney Morning Herald)
  • Seems like Billy Crystalss uneven hosting performance and moving acceptance speeches by Meryl Streep and Octavia Spencer arent the only things that the 84th annual Academy Awards will be remembered for.
  • (culturemap.com)
  • I was watching the Oscars between doing nightly chores when I heard my daughter scream from the bedroom. "Oh my gosh. J.
  • (Asheville Citizen-Times)

No comments:

Post a Comment